Digital transformation (DX) is a major challenge and opportunity for businesses. Even though executives are willing to apply digital transformation to the organization, in-house teams may not have the experience or time to achieve this objective. Commous helps organizations overcome the challenge by establishing a digital strategy and implementing digital technology across the enterprise.
What is Commous DXC?
Commous Digital Transformation Consultancy helps companies formulate their digital transformation strategy and implement it to enhance their performance through digital technologies. We analyze the company’s tech infrastructure, processes, people and organization to both strengthen the organization’s short-term performance and maintain sustainable long-term improvement.
Formulating a digital transformation strategy and roadmap including both short term, high ROI initiatives (i.e. low-hanging fruits) and long term initiatives.
Implementing digital technologies to diminish the manual workload of organizations to -
. Reduce costs
. Increasing process effectiveness (e.g. reduced error rates)
. Increase employee satisfaction by reducing dull work
. Enabling faster responses to clients
The success of the project will be mostly dependent on choosing the right digital transformation consultant. Here are a few critical criterias why to choose commous for evaluating digital transformation implementation.
1. Commous adds value with their end to end expertise which include.
. Technical expertise
. Process-specific expertise
. Industry-specific expertise
2. Commous takes the time to learn your business: Your business, its processes, and its customers are unique. While it may share many traits that are similar to other businesses in the same industry, there will be unique points in its operations that are ripe for optimization. Commous identifies what those are.
Commous is particularly interested in:
Your pain points - What is bogging your business down and wasting valuable time and resources? Are any processes taking up needless time? What problems keep coming up more than you’d like? Commous explores what holds your business back in order to address the problem.
Opportunities for growth - You’re always looking out for ways to grow your business. Commous is interested in mechanisms you’ve identified to help your company grow and recommend solutions of their own.
Valuable insights - There are likely some insights that you wish you could gather. Statistics about customer behaviors, or the ROI for certain tasks that take up employees’ time. It can be frustrating when you don’t have access to knowledge you know can improve your operations. These insights are one of the main benefits of a digital strategy, Commous is interested in your business’ dark spots.
3. Commous puts strategy over technology - Ultimately, all your technology investments should support business goals. The rapid advancement of technology can be daunting and instill a fear of missing out. Commous puts strategy first, then finds the solutions to support it. Ultimately, the strength of digital transformation lies in its capacity and goals.
Some ways a digital transformation can support business strategies include:
A better customer experience
- Customers expect an optimized digital experience. Commous look out for solutions that attract new customers and give them an experience that increases retention.
Operational flexibility - Customer demands are always changing. Your business needs to change with them. Legacy systems can make it hard to adapt, but operational flexibility can be achieved through digital transformation.
Greater awareness - Commous finds ways you can gain the insights to help your business thrive. This requires more than just analytics. The systems to collect and report on data need while minimizing complexity must be in place in order to glean valuable insights.
Increased digital capabilities and silo-breaking solutions can streamline operations in a way never thought possible. A digital transformation strategy should give your business optimized processes that encourage exchanges and collaboration across departments at a high level and increased productivity in low-level processes.
4. Commous keeps the long-term needs in mind - Imagine we meet all your needs and your business runs on 100 percent modern technology. Six months later, you need to add a new feature. After a year, 35 % of your customers are using a new platform and you see that number growing everyday. In such a case, there will be nothing more infuriating than learning that the company used practices that make it almost impossible to upgrade your technology to meet the new needs.
There are a couple ways Commous can ensure your digital strategy can adapt to changes in the future:
Write maintainable code - Once new software is in place, someone will have to maintain your applications’ code. There will be regular debugging tasks and someone must add new features when necessary. That’s where maintainable code comes in. Commous can help you maintain your software as well as make sure you won’t have to go through another digital transformation all over again by using best practices and providing code that is easy for other developers to understand.
5. Commous cares about training - Digital transformation can be a disruptive process. That’s why you need a digital transformation consulting company that will help you through it. Ultimately, digital transformation should simplify processes. However, it will take training for employees to get on board with the new changes. Workflows must be adjusted and employees will have to learn how to work with new systems.Commous has a training plan in place to help your organization get up to speed with the new technology.